Hello! My name is Victor Perez, Designer, Master of Strategic Design, and PhD candidate at the York Management School.
I am a professional with vast and solid theoretical and practical knowledge in strategic design and creative management, areas that positively affect the development of companies and organisations, being able to contribute in their strengthening, growth, positioning, reputation and performance.
Constructing ideas, projects and strategies, I search for opportunities on different fields using creative and analytical thinking in order to transform problems into solutions, working with a methodological model typical of the strategic design which allows me to address all sorts of labour challenges from wide perspectives and scenarios.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 2018 – to current: PhD candidate, York Management School, University of York, United Kingdom.
- 2015 – 2018: Security Consultant – Acting Manager, Security Office, DICREP, Chile.
- 2012 – 2016: Partner and Creative Director, FIDARSI – Strategic Branding, Chile.
- 2012 – 2014: Partner, Consultant and Instructor, IDEA Consultores, Chile.
- 2010 to Current: Independent Consultant
EDUCATION AND DEGREES
- 2018 to current: Candidate, PhD in Management, The York Management School, University of York, United Kingdom.
- 2017: Diploma, Private Security Management, Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez, Santiago, Chile.
- 2013: Postgraduate degree, Master of Strategic Design, Universidad de Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Chile.
- 2010: Undergraduate degree, Designer, Universidad de Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Chile.
- 2018: Becas Chile, PhD Scholarship, CONICYT, Chile
- 2017: Best student, Private Security Management Diploma, Chile
- 2010: Best student 2010 cohort, Design School, Chile
- 2010: 1st place design contest, Entel & Street Machine, Chile
- First language: Spanish, Native
- Second language: English, Advanced, IELTS 7.0
- Microsoft Office, intermediate to advanced
- Adobe Illustrator, advanced
- Adobe Photoshop, advanced
- Adobe InDesign, advanced
- WordPress, intermediate