My name is Victor Perez Moraga, PhD researcher at the University of York and Lego® Serious Play® certified facilitator. I am a creative professional interested in theory, research and practise of design, branding, corporate strategy, creativity, leadership and play in work organisations.
I have theoretical and practical knowledge in strategic design and creative management, areas that positively foster the development of companies and organisations, being able to contribute in their strengthening, growth, positioning, reputation and performance.
Constructing ideas, projects and strategies, I search for opportunities on different fields using creative and analytical thinking in order to transform problems into solutions, addressing all sorts of labour challenges from wide perspectives and scenarios.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Lego® Serious Play®
- 2018 – to current: Doctoral Researcher, York Management School, University of York, United Kingdom.
- 2015 – 2018: Security Consultant – Acting Manager, Security Office, DICREP, Chile.
- 2012 – 2016: Partner and Creative Director, FIDARSI – Strategic Branding, Chile.
- 2012 – 2014: Partner, Consultant and Instructor, IDEA Consultores, Chile.
- 2010 to Current: Independent Consultant
- 2019: Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA), Marketing Principles and Practice, The York Management School, University of York, United Kingdom.
- 2019: Lego® Serious Play® facilitator, Centre for Global Programmes, University of York, United Kingdom.
EDUCATION AND DEGREES
- 2018 to current: Candidate, PhD in Management, The York Management School, University of York, United Kingdom.
- 2017: Diploma, Private Security Management, Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez, Santiago, Chile.
- 2013: Postgraduate degree, Master of Strategic Design, Universidad de Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Chile.
- 2010: Undergraduate degree, Designer, Universidad de Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Chile.
CERTIFICATIONS AND COURSES
- 2019: Lego® Serious Play® facilitator, The Association of Master Trainers in the Lego® Serious Play® Method, Bricks and Business, Leeds, UK.
- 2018: Becas Chile, PhD Scholarship, CONICYT, Chile
- 2017: Best student, Private Security Management Diploma, Chile
- 2010: Best student 2010 cohort, Design School, Chile
- 2010: 1st place design contest, Entel & Street Machine, Chile
- First language: Spanish, Native
- Second language: English, Advanced, IELTS 7.0
- Microsoft Office, intermediate to advanced
- NVivo, intermediate
- Adobe Illustrator, advanced
- Adobe Photoshop, advanced
- Adobe InDesign, advanced
- WordPress, intermediate